Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

How to - Sweet Potato Fries

Hi all,

here a nice and quick recipe for some more than delicious Sweet Potato Fries.

You need:
  • 2-3 sweet potatoes
  • sea salt
  • pepper
  • fresh herbs
  • garlic
  • olive oil
Cut the sweet potatoes in small Fries. I usually put them in a bowl and put some sea salt, pepper and olive oil on it. Then I cut some fresh herbs (please use the one you like) and some garlic and put it on top of it. I mix it all together with my hands to make sure there are enough oil and herbs everywhere. Then you only have to spread them out on a baking tray and you can put in in the oven for 20-30 on 160-180 degrees. Take them out if they look golden and crispy.
I love it as a side dish, for example with a nice Burger or even with Fish.




Enjoy!
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen