Montag, 30. September 2013

How to - Pizza with figs and goat cheese

Hi all,

as you know I love to go to the market to fill my home with tons of fresh fruit and veggies. At the moment you get fantastic figs everywhere. I used to fill a few of them with goat cheese and put them in the oven but I wanted to try something else so I decided to create my own fig pizza.

Here is what you need:
  • one pizza dough
  • 5-6 figs
  • cream cheese
  • goat cheese
  • rosemary, oregano, olive oil, salt, pepper
  • walnuts
  • arugula



Put the dough on the baking tray and cover it with cream cheese. I used "Petrella" which is very creamy. Wash the figs, slice them and put them on the Pizza. Cut the herbs very small and mix them with a bit olive oil. Use a kitchen brush to spread the herb-oil mix over the figs. Cover everything with goat cheese and put it in the oven. After it's done put walnuts and arugula on it.





I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Many greetings,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen