Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

How to make: Green Asparagus

Hi all,

my working week is nearly over. Only one more day to go and on Friday we even have our Summer Party at my company. (so please don't wonder if you do not hear from me before the Weekend ;) ) I can't wait. Last year we had a nice mix of activities and food together with meeting all my colleagues from Europe. It was so much fun. I expect the same for this year.

But today I don't only want to tell you about the upcoming event, I also would like to let you know how easy and delicious you can prepare green Asparagus. 

 

The only things you need are:

Asparagus
Salt & Pepper
Olive oil

Put the Asparagus on the backing tray and just put a little oil, salt & pepper over it. I then put it in the oven for 20 - 30 min at 160°C.


 You should check in between and get it out as soon as it looks a little brown and chrispy.


I love it as a side dish. Last time we had it with self made sweet potato burgers. This receipt will follow soon.

Have a nice day,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen