Dienstag, 4. März 2014

Gardening 2014 - getting started

Hi all,

I mentioned it before: I stared with the first seeds. YES, I could not wait.
I bought a 2nd green house for the window and this one I use for flowers so far.
Now there are growing - hopefully - pansy, violets, marigold and lupines.

In the one I had before I put some chili, tomato, egg plant and celery.
So - now I need to be patient. Not really a strength of mine hahahaha

But luckily the seeds shoot out the ground. I can nearly watch them grow.
Here is what I have so far:









In the meanwhile I measured the garden and made some drawings on how I want everything.
Probably I will start the remodeling soon. Or better, I will have to start soon :)

I keep you posted.
Many greetings,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen