Dienstag, 11. März 2014

Building a new garden bed

Hi all,

we had such a great weather this weekend that we even could enjoy breakfast outside. But first things first. Before that I had a nice morning walk with Floris.










So I decided to work in the garden for a while.
We built a new garden bed. It is bigger then the year before and as we have a small path in between all parts are better to reach for me.
It was so much work. We filled it with 35 25l bags of fresh ground. But it was so worth it. I think is looks amazing. I put already the first seeds in the ground. Onions and Carrots.

I also cleaned out the front year. I want to plant one pumpkin plant this year and needed some space. It was really getting ugly so I made it nice again. I do need to take some pictures in the sunlight tough.
Also I planted 2 more Hydrangea plants.




And look how big my Tulips are already!


So, I hope you liked the few pictures. I surely enjoyed my weekend even though I was exhausted last in the evenings. But I think it was worth it.
Have a great time,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen