Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Gardening Journal

Hi all!

As you know I started a veggi garden for the first time this year. I had no idea what to get and how to do it, when to plant, what plant next to each other and so on.
So I started a huge research. I bought books, searched for planting calendars and read every article I could found in the internet.
But I had to keep the information I've got somewhere. So I created my gardening journal. I bought a book and did not make it myself but only because I just found the perfect book. See?



I was immediately in love and had to bring it home. Ok, I have a confession to make. I have a thing for note books. I could buy them all. I have one drawer full with them but use them nearly all for all kind of topics.

In my garden journal I write for example important information about plants I have or like to plant. I also keep the seeds package and stick them in it with washi tape because then I already have all information. I also have a small greenhouse for the windowsill (see below). I wrote down what seed I put were :)



For the first year I already gathered a lot of information. I already figured out that some things need to be changed or I found things out my own. I will write a seeding planner as well and show it to you later.




Do you have a gardening journal? 

Today was also more a couch day with a lot of grey and a little rain outside. So: Cuddeling-Time!!!

 

Many greetings,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen