Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Project Life - Week 2 and 3

Hi all,

I already told you I started with my own Project Life.
Today I finished the entries for this and last week:





This week was very busy at work again.
But, I won 2 concert tickets of choice :) Woohoooo! I don't know yet were to go to but I am sure we will find something really cool.
Next week I will be in our Office in Munich for a few days. Maybe I can got to the center in the evening. But usually I am just to tired for this. We will see.

One morning I captured a beautiful sunrise and want to share the picture with you:
If you see this as soon as you get out the house. Usually I am a night person and really have problems getting in bed early and wake up early. But if I see this, I surely could be a morning person. Well, from time to time ;)

I hope you all have a great Sunday and a fantastic start in the new week.

Many greetings,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen