Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Portobello Pizza

Hi all,

I hope you have had a great weekend so far.
I turned 30 this week. WOW! I remember, when I was young I thought this is sooooo old. And now I feel great!
Let's hope it stays like this hahaha.

But now something nice for you.
I try to stay away from too much rice, pasta and pataoes as a side dish so I try to search as much alternatives as possible.

A great side dish are Portobello Pizza.

What you need:

  • 6 Porobello mushrooms
  • 1 pepper in the color you like
  • 4-5 spring onions
  • a hand full of small mushrooms
  • a little gralic
  • grated cheese
  • salt & pepper
Remove the stem out of the portobello mushrooms and put them in a casserole form. Slice the rest of the vegetables in very small pieces and fry them in a pan. Add salt and pepper.
If everything is well fried put it in the mushrooms and add some cheese. Put it in the oven (170°) for 15-20min.


Enjoy the rest of the sunday!
Many greetings,
Susann
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen