Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

Happy Monday & Vegan for Fit

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish you a fantastic start in your Week. My Monday were very relaxed. I was working in my first crocheting scarf last night and could not stop. I hope I can finish it by end of the week and show you how it turned out. Slowly I could need it hahahaha
It is getting cold over here.

Here is something else I wanted to show you. One of my birthday presents is a new book. I am sure a lot of you have already heard about Attila Hildmann and his books?
Well if not and you are interested in vegan cooking you should get one.



I will probably try out a few things the upcoming days and weeks.

Have a relaxed Monday and don't let anyone stress you today.
Many greetings,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen